The Man Who Could Sit... The Man Who Could Sit...

The TRUE ending

WHAT THE F -

Another great animation by the Cyanide team, with once again superb voice acting by Ego. Keep these series going!

Half Life collab Half Life collab

I like it :) but just a bit too...

Short. Too short. But I love the funny parts, and especially the portal part. :)

Adventures of stickman Adventures of stickman

Good start :)

It's good music, and it's nice, but just a bit more action and it coulda been great :)

Pork Pork

Loved it :)

Pork, it's the meat of Kings.
Made from Sundried and onion rings.

Etc.

I'm loving it.

Serious Halo Serious Halo

Too short, too blocky

Too simple, the animation too bad. More room for improvement, but for now barely a pass.

Halo: Orions Spartans I Halo: Orions Spartans I

Wow... and I mean Wow...

10/10 doesn't suit this movie. This deserves an 11. Why, is because that this movie was well crafted, the music is dramatic. One thing you messed up was the storyline about the usage of the "poison" on children. One survived. John, who became Master Chief.
Also there was the bit where the rain was pouring down, next time create a bit more realistic rain and that scene would have been sweet.
Other than that, there is nothing for me to criticize.

Metropolis Circuit Metropolis Circuit

Pretty good, but

One problem with this flash animation is that it is too short and a little too large, but other than that it's really good. Make it into a 30 minute film fest or something and I'll gladly download the 100MB to watch it.

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

It's like, rofl

It's a rofl mfao off in this movie, and its great. Thanks for submitting another great flash.

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

You are a genius.

You are a genius for making such a great movie. Long hail the animator and animation.

NBHS Episode 1 NBHS Episode 1

Though the graphics were good...

I had high expectations, though now it doesn't seem that I should. Tony told very highly of you, but you need to submit something that will change my mind.

shadowford responds:

Try episode 3. This sucks compared to episode 3.